JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Play Date

We had our first official play date today. Cutie pie down the street. GSH had fun, but check out the stories from mom below - wow what an adventure!

YOWZER! Jess & I had just finished 2 discussions, 1 about poopy baby diapers and the other about how difficult twins would be. I decided to offer to watch both babies while Jess went to pick up her 2 year old. This picture was taken in the first 15 minutes of that - things slowly went down hill. Baby girl fussed a little so I picked her up, then of course GSH fussed. Well GSH was fussing because he left the biggest load of his life in his diaper - holy COW! So here I am trying to change the ultimate poopy diaper, it was EVERYWHERE. Baby girl is crying and I'm trying to talk to her while I'm going through wipe after wipe after wipe. Got that all done and then she was not fussing, but screaming. I tried to calm her down but she knew I wasn't mom! Of course GSH hears the fussing and thinks he too should cry. I have 2 crying babies (jynxed myself with the twin talk). I managed to pick them both up, one in each arm and bounce on the yoga ball...thank you Jess for that fantastic idea...I've already blown mine up and put it in the living room. Holy cow - I got a work out during this play date. And the next friend I have that has twins I will offer all the help I can give.
In the end I decided it wasn't that bad - look at these two, they are the cutest ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment