JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My 1st Halloween!!!!

My first Halloween, so fun! Although I was supposed to be a fish, I was a little 'crabby' - I had shots yesterday so I had an excuse. Mom & Dad dressed up as fishermen.

Goofy mom & dad with their Catch of the Day!

Even had the fishing poles to complete the costume.
You can't see my face because I'm SCREAMING!
Pumpkin painting was a little more fun than costumes...Halloween is past my bedtime.
Grandma Patti decorated my pumpkin for me while I sucked on my hand. I think I've figured out this thumb sucking thing...except mom keeps pulling my hands away.

1 comment:

  1. What a festive Hendricks Halloween! You guys are so clever with your family costume trio. And holy pumpkins, those are awesome! Also, I really like your little pumpkin man on the porch. Cute!! Looks like a good first Halloween for Gavin. :)

    ReplyDelete