JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spokane Visit

On another airplane. We went to Spokane and lucky us, it snowed. We flew back with G&G Thew and they babysat me while mom went to work at the Spokane office.
Grandma's bathtub is too deep, but I'm almost too big for the kitchen sink. I did love sitting up like a big boy all by myself though.
Uncle Russell kept me happy when I was starting to get fussy at Sawtooth Grill, the restaurant he is the kitchen manager at. He made a delicious, messy bison burger for mom and she ate the whole thing. Uncle Andy was there also, he was a server that night.

My first visit with Santa, he's got a big soft lap. We went to the Spokane Carousel for grandma's union night. We took some canned food and got to ride the carousel. Mom & I rode the tiger because it was stationary...a little safer for my first merry go round.

1 comment:

  1. This is one well traveled kid!! That's so cool that you were all able to fly together and they were able to visit with him while you worked. Love that photo of you guys on the lion!

    ReplyDelete