JellyPages.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Let's Get Organized Part #1

It was a good weekend at the Hendricks House! When mommy's happy, everyone is happy. Thanks to Sam's organizing inspiration I finally finished my pantry as well. I wasn't going to label everything, but once I saw hers it was a must! And my spices...OH I love cooking so much more now. We had a great weekend cooking together as a family and Gavin is even eating our grown up dinners. Homemade pesto, linguini, and chicken sausage on Saturday, chicken tacos with coleslaw & BBQ Onions on Sunday, and Mushroom Bolognese with pasta tonight. Such a big boy! We're loving cooking with our Bountiful Basket each week and finding new recipes to enjoy.

*{BEFORE}*

*{AFTER}*

*{Find these at...The Container Store}*


*{HAPPY PANTRY}*

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. Barb! You rocked it! Your pantry looks awesome. I know you had started doing those containers, but it looks like you added a LOT more!! It looks so clean, organized and orderly!! Seriously ... heaven. And I LOVE your spices. That is awesome!! I don't have the space for that. I'll have to evaluate the room I have to work with and do something. Seeing your spices has inspired me to tackle that next. Good stuff, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. If this is part one, is there a part two coming soon? More amazing organization??

    ReplyDelete