JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Miss Lola 2 yr Birthday

Not trying to take away from Lola's day, but 5 minutes before her party was to start I (Barb) grabbed a pan handle that had just come off the BBQ.  No photos or gory details are necessary, just mentioning it because it definitely was a birthday to remember - I missed the entire thing because I was at urgent care.  Thanks to Joe for taking me and sitting with me, and then all my "mom" friends for stepping up and helping at the party when I couldn't be there:  Mel, Brooke, Patti, and Jamie ~ you guys are the best.

Now, back to Lola who definitely does not like sharing the spotlight.  She loved the attention of her friends singing and enjoying a day all about her.  She's allowed on her birthday.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment