JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fit Tip Thursday's

Week #5 Tip - Reward Yourself

If you lost weight this week, reward yourself (not with food!). Go purchase something new, something to help with your weight loss goals. A new piece of workout equipment. There are lots of tools out there that are small, easy to store or carry around, and inexpensive. Target actually has a great selection. Most equipment includes a 30-60 minute DVD workout as well. Some ideas: Medicine Ball, Yoga Mat, Weights, Pilates Ring, Resistance Bands, Stability Ball. They're all great ideas and can help you create a quick easy workout at home. Congratulations on sticking to your goals - now go reward yourself!!






1 comment:

  1. I've lost ten pounds since the beginning of March! It was much needed, and I still have a ways to go. Plus, I have to maintain some of the good habits I've readopted in order to maintain the loss. The first five I lost from eating better and exercise. The last five was probably at least half from stress, but I'll take it! I'm moving more, and it feels great. I'm back in a place where I crave the activity rather then dreading it.

    I think a big blue stability ball is in my future. Target, here I come.

    Thanks for the push, Mrs. Hendricks!

    ReplyDelete